Assisted Living Facilities are a modern lifestyle of living especially for those individuals who want to live an individual lifestyle with no worries. Actually, it is a living option that offers assistance with activities of daily life particularly for the ones who need help regarding. At one point its main purpose is to help seniors live such a lifestyle where they have assistance for 24 hours. While on the other hand, it is also beneficial for adults where they can live an independent lifestyle. Mostly, seniors prefer aging at a place. In a few conditions, this option is not good either entirely or partially. For suppose, an individual is not capable of doing daily living activities such as eating, bathing, drinking, dressing, and cooking, then he/she should rethink about aging at a place. Stacy’s Helping Hand www.stacyshelpinghand.com can assist you find the right option for you if you are not sure what to do.
There are many great things that make Assisted Living Facilities different from other things like aging at a place. Think about it for a while, you will surely end up making a result in favor of Assisted Living. Across the United States, there no specific rules and regulations imposed by federal government on assisted living, whereas states have authority to make a particular set of rules and regulations for Best Assisted Living Facilities in Denver CO. When talking of services, then there are many types of services offered at assisted living facility. There are two types of services offered at assisted living that are named as Type I Services and Type II Services. Further details about both services will also be shared on this page. Almost all types of facilities offer the basic services that are as follows:
- Meal (Three times a day)
- Assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Life)
- Health Services
- Medication Management
- Social Services
- Extra Nursing Services
These are the top services that are offered by all of the assisted living facilities across the globe. When it comes to Type I facility, the following is a list of services offered there. In type I facility, a resident is offered with a clean and safe environment featuring meal three times a day and assistance with at least two activities of daily life. Moreover, below is a detailed view of services that are offered in Type I Facility.
- Residents receive medication assistance by professional staff or nurse
- They have stable health and live without any fear of communicable diseases
- They can receive home health services by contacting any home health agency individually
- They get general monitoring 24/7
- They may get general nursing care as per agreement and policy of the company
These are the services that offered in type I Facility. Type II Facility offers the same services, including some extra features and services as well. Type II Facilities specifically focus on providing assistance with activities of daily life. Further, following is a detailed view of services that are offered in Type II Facility.
- Residents may need assistance of an individual to evacuate or for transfers
- They may receive assistance with medication
- They may get nursing medication administration
- They receive general nursing care from the staff of the facility
- They are free from getting into any communicable disease
- They receive health services 24 hours and 7 days of a week
- They may get home health services through home health agency by contacting them individually
These are the services offered at Best Assisted Living Facilities in Denver Colorado and this is exactly what makes it beneficial, unique and perfect for either seniors or adults. Assisted Living is a new lifestyle with extra fun and services.